I believe in –
- laughing so hard you can’t see because your cheeks are encroaching on your eye space.
- remembering to believe in your self-worth.
- marriage being about BOTH of you! – pink wedding dresses, skipping the cake, a first look, and monogrammed Converse – Do what you want!
- the untraditional that makes each of us unique, and the beauty of tradition.
- the strength of a handshake and eye contact when speaking to someone.
- relentlessly searching for the passion in all things.
I have mastered the fine art of “herding cats” and do it with grace. I find comfort in logistics and pre-planning. I have reveled in the total trust of strangers in a Cambodian lake town and ridden a camel around the pyramids at Giza. I get excited about a floral gin cocktail and even more excited over a heartfelt conversation especially when it first connects you to another person. I have been known to take a muffin (or five, lets be real) home from the Souplantation buffet (or what I like to call -“The Starch Bar”). I’m into sharing food so when you go out to eat with me, I will want to try what you’re having (whether I say it or not). I love my family; together we make up #cotterlife (check us on Instagram). I am a dreamer, a hopeful soul, a worrier, and a believer in the ultimate good in people.